Our lobby can get quite busy and it can happen in the blink of an eye! Here are some lobby etiquette tips to ensure you have a great visit!
- All pets should be brought in either on a leash or in a carrier. Carriers work great for small dogs and cats! This not only keeps your pet safe, it prevents damage to our facility from our extra excited patients that may view our lobby as a chew toy!
- Please walk your dogs before bringing them into the lobby to prevent accidents. Our staff goes to great lengths to keep our facilities sanitary for all patients.
- Do not allow your dog to meet other dogs or people. There are many reasons why this is important! Our lobby can be a stressful environment for some of our clients which can cause them to react differently than they would at home. Your dog might be friendly but not every dog that enters our lobby is friendly. Some of our patients come in for illnesses which can be contagious but more importantly they are not feeling well and should not be disturbed.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Our staff tries to keep the lobby as calm as possible but staying aware of your surroundings can help deescalate a problem quickly if it does happen.
- Call us ahead of time if you have any concerns. We are here to help! If your pet is aggressive, we can create a plan for when you arrive at the clinic to keep everyone as safe as possible.
It is extremely important for all of our clients to feel safe in our clinic. Please remember these tips for your appointment!